Saturday, November 17, 2007

In the mail...

Earlier this week, the we got a small package in the mail. At first, I was a tad confused, it was stamped from Canada and I couldn't place any recent orders from there. More confusing was it was addressed to me. I'm used to Husband and his packages from all over the world, but never for me. Upon opening it, I found some postcards for each of the girls (they LOVE postcards!) and some small Canadian treats. Einey claimed a wallet, Meenie and key chain (look Mom, it has a leaf AND a moose!) and Moe a little ball. It took me a bit but I finally realized it was from the 31 for 21 blog swap prize. Thank you Gabe for the sweet gifts. The girls loved them!

If I can locate all the items from the girls secret spots, I'll post pictures. I didn't think to snap a few before they divided up the goodies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so relieved that you received the package in time. I didn't realize how close the deadline date was looming...and well, I rushed! I apologize for not sending along a note with my blog address! You must have wondered who the heck I was!

I am happy that the girls enjoyed their Canadian tokens!

Best wishes,
Lee and Gabe