Sunday, November 25, 2007

Pictures with Santa

Today I took the girls to have their pictures taken with Santa. I haven't done formal pictures since Einey was a baby but since we are not going to our normal breakfast with Santa, this may be the girls only chance to see Santa up close this year. The girls were all excited. They were all talking about how much they liked Santa and Moe even was telling me "I love Santa" in the car.

Now "Santa" reads this blog. He knows full well about Moe the mischief maker. He was prepared to talk to her about her misdeeds and confirm our threats of finding a rotten onion under the tree. Only he didn't get the chance. Moe walked in, looked at him and then once we went up close, she started bawling her eyes out. He of course, felt bad that she cried so much that he didn't offer her threats of rotten onions. Instead, he sent her away with a candy cane and a kiss.

Once I got her calmed down, I had to hold her on my knee to have her picture taken. So I was kneeling next to Santa with Moe on my knee, Einey was in his lap and Meenie standing next to him. The photographer was great, once she got a few shots with me in them, I was able to lean waaaaaaaaaaay out of the picture so you won't even know I was there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, the anxiety and joy of The. Santa. Picture.

If we can kick this merry-go-round of ill health, we'll be searching out Santa for a portrait soon.

I hope!