Thursday, November 13, 2008

Moe and Mommy coffee time

With the hustle and bustle of back to school time and Halloween, Moe and I had yet to start up our mom and me coffee dates. It's hard with her being at school three mornings a week now. So this afternoon, we met up with this lovely lady and her beautiful daughter for coffee, hot chocolate and tea, donuts and muffins. We met at Starbucks as it was convenient to both of our needs. We had a great conversation and I really enjoyed just sitting and talking (and listening).

Moe was, well, four. She got up and danced. Opened (and threw away) about six dozen straws. Walked over, grabbed a milk and opened it. A tiny box of $1.60 organic milk. Which she declared to be the best milk she's ever tasted.

Then we walked around and I picked up a few things I needed (someone's having a baby soon! - no not me).

It was a great way to spend time.

BTW - Moe informed me as we walked to the car that "it was getting dark because it was raining. Not late. That's all." I guess we just have to ask her the time next time!

1 comment:

motherbumper said...

That sounds like a fun time and holy cow, that is expensive organic milk, Moe has good taste ;)