Monday, November 10, 2008

What's in a name?

My good friend Binky posted this meme the other day and since I'm totally running out of things to write about, I decided to follow the leader on this one. Unless of course, you'd rather me write about all of the items I've recently purchased at Target now that we have one real close. Too close, if you ask me. Or about how Moe made the first letter of her name in poo the other day. * Total talent there.

*No hands were used in the creation of said letter


Lauren tagged me for this meme I was going to steal...

1. ROCK STAR NAME (first pet, current car): Prince Town and Country

2. GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe): Latte Flip-Flop

3. NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal): Purple Monkey

4 SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Green Banana Daiquiri

5. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Laurent Lloyd

6. STRIPPER NAME (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy): Rose Twix

7. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your fifth grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): God, I can't remember, but I'll guess on this one Lavelle Las Vegas

8. SPY NAME (your favorite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Daisy

9. CARTOON NAME (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Apple Socks

10. HIPPIE NAME (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree): Muffin Willow

So now I'm passing the game and tagging Jennifer A., Clink, and C Sierra.

No comments: