You know those games your kids play? The one's that get repeated over and over and over and over again? Well, mommy is a party pooper.*
1) The Quiet Game: Has been banned from Mommy's presence. Well it seems like a great game to play - because hey, everyone is QUIET. It quickly degrades into some one kicking, cheating, or poking and three kids arguing. no fun there.
2) Cheese Touch: While cute when it first started, Mommy is now the proud owner of the Cheese Touch and is not passing it on. It cannot be stolen from Mommy by walking up and touching her. And no, you cannot acquire it again at school. So sorry!
3) 5 Minutes to Get Rid of That Word: What word? Yeah, that (what). What happens if you don't get rid of it in 5 minutes? Then your stuck with it forever. Guess what, Mommy is stuck with it.
4) Jinx: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 Jinx you owe me a soda. So um, if I win and you owe me a soda, I have to pay for it anyway because you have no money, correct? And neither of us drink soda so what's the point? Except for you guys arguing over who owes the other person a soda you cannot have?
5) The Wii: Why, because Mommy is just plain awful and all the little beings cheat.
So, what games are no fun in your house?
*this do not mean these games do not get played (or attempted) many, many, many times anyway.