Here are some thoughts that crossed my mind as I lat awake from 3:30 - 5:00 am this morning. No, I wasn't still feeling sick. I had fallen asleep on the couch and Husband woke me up when he was heading upstairs. He should know by now just to leave me.
* Oh shit, I forgot not one, not two but THREE family birthdays this week. My nephew, my niece and my FATHER. May is Birthday month - I also have another nephew and two really good friends with birthdays. EPIC FAIL!
* With the other school closing and many kids coming to ours, I realized that there is a possibility that my step-sisters daughter could end up at our school. I'm still not sure how I feel about that, but I may need to make some changes to the directory that goes home the beginning of the year to all families (i.e. having our contact info removed from it).
* Not that my parent's haven't sold out my phone number. I'm still getting a host of phone calls it's hugely infuriating. There's a reason we added ourselves to the no call list.
* Whose night time noises are louder, Husband or the Dog?
* I wonder when we'll find the right puppy for us? We've been looking at the local pet finder, but the costs associated with them are almost as much as buying a purebred puppy! We got the Dog for $25 at the pound. We can't see paying $400 for another mutt.
* Man, the bird sounds are nice.
* I should just go downstairs and hop online.
* What am I going to do for Meenie's birthday party? It's a month away and I have no clue whatsoever. I have a theme but that's it. I don't even know when we're having it!
* I hope the kids don't wake up at 5:30 again with their morning antics (they got up later then they normally have been - 6:3- ish, but very very quiet and respectful this morning).