Thursday, July 13, 2006

Geek-ness

The conversation came up the other day in a web forum that Meenie will be the only non-geek in my family. I posted that I didn't consider myself a geek. Later that night, I relayed the conversation to My Equal who promptly replied that there was no way I wasn't a geek.

His Case:

I like Star Wars.

I like video Games. Yup. Who doesn't?

I read alot.

I like history. We actually just took the kids on a tour of a historic fort. They loved it and we enjoyed it also.

I pay D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) although it has been awhile since our gaming group broke up when people moved.

I play DDM (Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures). Which is true but it is something I do with Matt and it gets me out of the house. It's sort of adult time. Only with a bunch of smelly guys. Not exactly romantic but it is a break from "Mommy, Mommy" all the time.

I organized a DDM game. Okay for the record here, I did it so he could play and enjoy himself.

I post on a web forum devoted to DDM. Guilty as charges.

The verdict?

I guess I am a full fledge member of the geek-squad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And don't forget Vassal!