Monday, July 17, 2006

Remind me again why I love you?

Sometimes I need a little reminder why I love my Equal. Why was it I married him again? Usually it's when he's yelling at the kids for no apparent reason.

I came up with a list of little things.

1. He brings me home coffee on his way home from work without me asking (and not just any coffee but Caramel Latte's just the way I like them).

2. He surprises me with flowers. And not just any flowers, daisies because they are my favorite.

3. He gives me backrubs when he knows I've had a rough day.

4. He doesn't complain if the house is a mess when he comes home.

5. He does the dishes.

6. He watches the kids without complaining so I can go out.

7. He eats the rest of my food when I am done eating.

8. He doesn't complain if I buy something new.


After 6 1/2 years of marriage (and 11 years together) I can't imagine my life without him. He makes my world complete. He is the yang to my yin. He is everything I can imagine in a partner and father.

No comments: