Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Playground Moms

That time is upon us again...Summer, when all the playground moms flock to their favorite play place. You know their children's names, ages, schools. You know what milestones they've just reached. You know their names and what they do for a living. You share funny anecdotes about your children. You give each other advice in child rearing. But once the weather turns colder, you don't see their faces again. You wonder what they are doing and how their children are growing. If your lucky, you'll see them once again when the weather turns warm again, and share another summer of memories by the swings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check this out:

http://www.themomteam.com/randianddustin

I've been searching for years for a way to earn money from home so that we could afford for me to stay at home with my little girl. And I've finally found a real way!!! I'm so excited and I want to tell the world!!! Check it out and pass it on!