Thursday, January 25, 2007

In sickness and in health.....

We have been racked with the Ickies again this week and husband is avoiding us like the plague. This is the second time we got hit with the stomach ickies and let me tell you, it's just not fun.

It started Saturday with me having to go.. I didn't think much of it because that happens occasionally. Monday and Tuesday were not much better and I noticed the two younger ones had some very loose bowels as well. Wednesday, I woke up vomiting. I managed to get Einey to school without getting sick and as the day wore on, I started to feel better. Thursday arrives and same thing. It took until late afternoon for me to feel better. The two younger ones are still going way more than normal, but at least it's just coming out one end. On a side note, I am finally starting to get my appetite back after three days. I just ate an apple and it actually tasted like something. It also made me realize how hungry I was.

Tomorrow is supposed to be wicked cold (single digits and a wind chill knocking it into the negatives), and Einey has a 1/2 day. I have half a mind just to keep her home, but she and husband are the only ones not sick which I attribute to the fact they are out of the house and away from us festering germ heads!

3 comments:

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Wicked cold, indeed! Stay warm and get well.

Creative-Type Dad said...

Yikes!

Even more of a reason kids need to be in bubbles (with lysol filteration systems) when leaving the home.

I bet you can buy one off Ebay.

rebelmom said...

I didn't know Einey usually has full days. That would be rather nice I would think. I think B would be exhausted by the end of the day.
Hope you feel better!