Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Fun

School is officially out - the girl's finished June 11th. While we haven't hit the summer doldrums yet, we do have a few activities planned for the summer. Husband has many weeks home this summer thanks to an odd work schedule and stacking vacations on his days off, so while our summer will be mostly unscheduled, we did sign the girls up for some activities to keep them busy and get them out of the house. Hopefully, we can get some home improvement projects done when they are not here (although Mos is too young to accompany her sisters to most things, we'll have one week at least where they are all gone for three hours a day). Of course, it's the one week Husband is working and we have out of town guests the first two days.

Head on over to New England Mama's to check out some fun summer activities.

3 comments:

Creative-Type Dad said...

Wow, I wish I had many weeks off in the summer too...

Life As I Know It said...

Happy summer vacation! My son's last day was last week, too. I'm happy - I love summer!

Anonymous said...

Well, summertime brings lots of opportunities. I like swimming and sunbathing most of all. As it is pretty hot these days only these activities make me feel alive.