Sunday, August 20, 2006

The Colors of Summer

Another thing My Equal and I have enjoyed this summer is using our digital camera. I mean really using it. We have gotten down and dirty, flipping over logs, getting in the mud, wading in the water and even climbing small trees. We have had the digital camera for 5 years and used it just for "people pictures". And although I still dream of this camera, my old camera still works well.

Red:




Orange:




Yellow:




Green:





Blue:



Violet:



Pink:



White:



Black:



Assorted:





Eventually, I will learn the names of all the flowers in my garden, but for now, I am content with just admiring them!

One of these days, I hope to take pictures like the talented Lauren over at PMR:ILU

3 comments:

Binky said...

Those are really nice! Looks like all your experimentation is paying off. I will be looking forward to seeing more.

Wildefrost said...

You are so sweet! I LOVE your idea of color separation. It's brilliant. Maybe that will be a future project I can work on, if it's ok with you?

John said...

found you through a comment you left on metro dad. I love your photo theme "colors of summer." Very creative.