Monday, August 28, 2006

Random Conversations Part #3

Today we were driving home from picking up our soccer gear (I don't know why our best conversations happen in the car, but they just do) and talking to Einey about her upcoming first day of school.

Einey: How long to I have to go to school?

Dad: Well that depends on what you want to be when you grow up.

Einey: I want to work with you when I get big.

Dad: Then you'll go to school for a long time.

Einey: Or I want to be a doctor. How long is that?

Dad: You'll be in school until you are 26.

Einey: No, I want to be 29. Where will my office be?

Dad: Where ever you want to open one, or get hired to work.

Einey: Okay

Meenie: I want to be an astronaut.

Dad: What about me? Can I be a train or a dumptruck:

Meenie: giggle

Einey: No daddy, but you can drive a train or a dumptruck.

Daddy: What about a sidewalk. Can I be a sidewalk?

Einey: No, you are not made of cement.

Dad: Can I be a girl?

Einey: No, your a boy.

Dad: Why?

Einey: I don't know.

Mom: What can daddy do that we cannot do?

Meenie: Pee standing up.

Mom: exactly, why can daddy pee standing up?

Einey: He's got that thing. I don't know what it is though.

Mom and Dad: Bust out laughing...

Mom: It starts with a P.

Einey: PENIS! Giggle, giggle....

And so another reason my kids are going to be kicked out of their Catholic school at a young age.

No comments: