Sunday, July 08, 2007

Going Postal...

The other day I went to the Post Office to mail a summer fun package to our best friends. The girls have been working hard to gather stuff to send their friends - party favors, crafts and even some of those fake rocks! When we were at the zoo last week, we picked up a post card. I hadn't had time to send it, so I affixed it to the outside of the box (in a plastic bag taped securely). And do you know what? I was told they had to charge me for both the package and the post card! WTF, it's not like they were handling the post card at all)!

And this was the good post office. Not the one which always tells us we cannot send a package with delivery confirmation unless it's sent priority mail. Uh huh, yup, okay. That's why all the other post offices let us get delivery comf. with parcel post.

(Ok so I wasn't at all upset at paying the 26 cents, just highly amused)!

No comments: