Thursday, July 05, 2007

Tag, I'm It !

I've been Tagged by Angela at Gram's Memory Keeping Corner

The idea of this meme is to list 8 Random facts about yourself.

Here are the rules, first.

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Random Fact #1
I started wearing glasses when I was three years old. I have horrible eyesight and a really bad astigmatism. When I was 16, I begged and pleaded to get contacts. I still wear them and love them.


Random Fact #2
In high school, I was a geek. And I was very overweight. Despite that, I was captain of my schools cheer leading squad my senior year. And also named All-star for my school. I graduated second in a class of about 110.

Random Fact #3
I met and started dating Husband when I was 14. He was 17. We got married when I was 19 and have been very happy ever since. It has been almost 8 years!

Random Fact #4
I grew up in a lower income family. We didn’t have much, but we had each other. My parents were always able to provide for us, and even got us stuff we didn’t need. I never really appreciated the sacrifices they made for us. Despite that, I went to college and have an A.S. degree. I plan on going back when the kids are older, but I am not sure what for yet.

Random Fact #5
Sometimes I fake being asleep so Husband has to get up with the kids.

Random Fact #6
Outside of being a full-time SAHM, I have never held a full-time job. Never even a real part-time job. I have worked 40 hour weeks doing summer jobs and per diem. But never an actual job with benefits. This has been because I have never really needed to.

Random Fact #7
My family could star in their own soap opera. Not Husband and the girls, but the family I grew up with. You can’t live with them, you can’t live without them!

Random Fact #8
I loved being pregnant. If I could, I would have more kids. My best friend once asked how many kids I wanted (when Einey was an infant) and I told her six (remember that?). If I had enough space and more money, I would have a ton more kids. Maybe spaced out a little better, because three in under three years is hard! Real Hard. But Husband went ahead and drew the line at three.

That is the end of my Random Facts.

Now, I tag:

Binky @ 24/7 (when she is finished her move)

Mrs. Chicky @ Chicky, Chicky Baby (when she’s back from Vacation

FOM @ Fairly Odd Mother

Sassy Girl @ Our Jubulation

Ryan @ Ryan’s Calamity

Toyfoto @ Itty Bits and Pieces

2 comments:

Fairly Odd Mother said...

I love the fact that you were a 'geek' but then popular too! And, wow, I'm impressed that you found your true love so young. I wish I'd known my husband when I was younger; would've saved me a lot of trouble!

Thanks for the tag. It may take me a little while to finish it, but I will get to it!

Gran said...

Thanks for sharing with us in the photo hunt. I love the Fake items in the cake. : )
Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

I enjoyed learning about you in the meme.

When you go back for another degree after having children it have a deeper meaning to it's value.

I always enjoyed being pregnant with my babies. I had 2 daughters and lost a set of twin boys at 4 months. After this, I had early form of cancer which took my option of having more children.