Thursday, September 27, 2007

I LOVE Daughter's school

This morning, for some reason, Einey wasn't keen on the idea of going to school.

"We're not supposed to bother Daddy when he's busy right?" Yeah that's right. "And I know your sick, so you don't have to bring me to school. It's okay, I'll just go downstairs". After reassuring her that I could bring her to school even though I didn't feel good, she said she just didn't want to go. She said it was because she needs more practice coloring in the lines (which is coming from the junior artist and I know her teacher would never criticize her work - she's much to positive with the kids).

So I told the teacher that she may be a bit moody and why.

Then a half hour after school started this morning, I got a phone call from the school. The office called to tell me that the teacher said she was in a happy mood and having fun.

I can't tell you how impressed I was that they took the time to let me know she was doing fine. I didn't expect nor need it, but it definitely makes me feel better.

It's just the little things they do that make me really happy we sent her there. It's like a second home for us.

No comments: