I was tagged by Jennifer at Everybody Loves Raymond.
1. I met my husband (and started dating him) when I was 14. He was 17. We got married 4 years later.
2. In high school, I was Salutatorian of my graduating class, and captain of the Cheerleading squad.
3. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education.
4. I have never had a full time job. Ever. Unless you count the 2 months I was a summer camp counselor.
5. I have no clue what I want to be when I grow up.
1. She was born on Christmas Day. And is the youngest child in her kindergarten class.
2. She loves bugs. She is constantly looking under logs and digging in the dirt for them.
3. She started playing soccer when she was 3 and loves it! She also takes a combination Jazz/Tap/Ballet class.
4. She wears glasses.
5. She has more friends who are boys than she does that are girls (just like Mom). And she already knows who she wants to marry.
1. She was hospitalized with Viral Encephalitis over the summer. She is completely recovered now.
2. She cannot look at anything without touching it.
3. She was a miserable, cranky baby. But now loves to laugh. Especially if she (or one of her sisters) is doing something wrong.
4. She is a girly-girl. She loves dolls and dress-up.
5. She is almost the same height as her older sister (18 months older) and has already surpassed her in weight.
1. She is a bully. In any social situation, she loves to push her friends, especially if she knows it will make them cry. I think she loves getting a reaction.
2. She didn’t talk much until she turned two. Now I can’t get her to stop talking.
3. She loves cows. We even saw one being birthed.
4. She can find her way our of anything. There is no cage strong enough to hold her.
5. She loves to pretend to be a baby. She doesn’t like to share Mommy with her sisters and if she sees another child being held, she whines to be picked up. She absolutely hates it if I hold another child.
Now I tag Kristen and her boys, Bryce and Quinn and Mom-101 and Thalia.