Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

I would just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

This year, I am going to try to keep things simple. I resolve to not join every committee that comes my way. I'll help out if needed, but not every one. I also plan on keeping activities down to a minimum and staying home more often. Things just got way to stressful around here the last month or so. And even though I made this resolution last year (and it worked, kind of) there is just more things that need to go!

My other goal is to exercise more and eat better. Who doesn't have this resolution?

As for the girls, they are too young to make their own resolutions, so I am going to make them for them!

Einey:

I would like her to help out a bit more around the house (although she does a pretty good job already). The big goal for her would be to be a little more kind to her sisters.

Meenie:

Her goal is to not get frustrated so easily. I know it's hard, but she just needs to chill! Her other goal is to wear just one outfit a day. I am tired of constantly washing her clothes because she feels the need to change 10 times a day and I never know what's clean and what's dirty. Socks also need to be put in the basket when they get taken off because we have a serious lack of socks around here lately. Its a good thing Santa brought some new one's because it gets awfully cold out without socks!

Moe:

Where to start? Let's see, Moe needs to be nicer to her sisters and friends. No more pushing on the playground, pulling hair or pinching. She also needs to try not to get into everything (I know it's hard, but it's wearing on us!). Finding one place to sit at the table and actually staying there the whole meal would be a plus. Moe needs to find a heaping pile of patience around somewhere. I'm sure its out there, we just need to find it! And last but not least, she needs to learn to deal with others making the decisions. I mean, it is so hard to reason with a two year old when all they want to wear is "Dora unies" and there are no Dora undies clean. You just need to deal with it and wear the puppy undies instead!

Have a safe and happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

If you would share with me your secret of getting a 2 year old INTO Dora undies and out of diapers I am all ears....I have ZERO success so far!