Tuesday, December 26, 2006

One Whole Week

For one whole week, I have nothing planned to do. I can sleep late (well as late as the girls will let me), stay in my pajama's all day if I want, and basically do nothing! It is the first time in almost 5 years where I have this much free time and I love it! Usually we have something to do - school, dance, playgroups - but everyone took a vacation week this week.

It is nice to just sit here and play with the girls. They are really enjoying the new toys that Santa brought. In fact, the TV has hardly been on in the last 3 days!

Of course, it would be nicer if Husband wasn't working this week, but you can't have everything! And he only has to work two more nights now.

The only day we have plans is Friday, which is when Einey is having her birthday party for her friends. And that only takes up a 2 hour block of time.

So, I'm going to grab a cup of coffee and a book and try to read a bit while they are playing quietly.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

I won't tell you how jealous I am....maybe I'll have some free time in another five years too.