Tuesday, November 21, 2006

What a Craptastic Day

This was just a crappy day all around (and I’m not talking about the IBS that decided to happen and caused me to run out of breakfast on my friends this morning).

Besides the previous post, here is a list of crappy things that happened today.

a) Moe peed in her car seat, but because I needed to find a babysitter, I didn’t have time to wash it, so she had to ride in a pee filled car seat.

b) I made it to my appointment and ended up waiting in the exam room for almost 2 hours to be seen by the doctor. Naked. It was cold!

c) Einey went to bed late as she had to do her homework (which got delayed) by my doctor’s appointment.

d) I didn’t get to see husband at all.

On a brighter side, I had a message in my voicemail on my cell phone today.

"Hi, sorry I have the wrong number, but you sound very cute. Have a nice day"
Well Mr. Wrong Number Dialer, you have a very nice voice yourself. Thanks for giving me one thing to smile about today!

I guess tomorrow can only get better, right?

No comments: