Saturday, August 02, 2008

Psst...

In case you haven't heard, the economy is in the dumpster. Kristin, at Motherhood Uncensored created blog the recession (see the link on the side?). So, for the month of August, click through blogs on your feed reader. You don't have to leave a comment (although comments are always appreciated). If you have a few minutes, click around through older posts. You may just find something interesting there.

That's it. Easy peasay lemon squeezey. Easy as pie. So take a few minutes, check out some other site's. You may find something you like. And in the meantime, it gives me incentive to actually update my blogroll. Which I will. Hopefully this week.

11 comments:

tata said...

I found you through Kristin's site and before posting about it, I thought I'd go through and comment on all the blogs she listed, as well as those who left comments! So I'm in!!!

Loralee Choate said...

Blog the recession, yo!

Mimi said...

Hi... found you from the blogher ad banner on my blog...

Just clicking through to do my part...

Tuesday Girl said...

Trying to do my part as well!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I just joined the Blog the Recession. Such a great idea and fun as well. Another fun perk is finding great new blogs to frequent :)

Superdumb Supervillain said...

thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Just clicking over for Blog the Recession! Hello! I don't have to hear that the country is in a recession. All I have to do is look at my wallet. It's patently obvious, unfortunately.

Alex Elliot said...

What exactly is it? I say it on someone else's blog as well.

Daisy said...

Checking in to blog the recession. If we keep this up, the ad checks might come more often!

Anonymous said...

Hi - just clickin' a few to blog through this crazy recession. Today I decided to click from the bottom of the list!

Karen Coutu said...

Just popping in through the Blog the Recession links!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com