Thursday, August 21, 2008

Whirlwind and the case of the missing tomato plants

Earlier this spring, when I was transplanting my not-so-upside-down-tomato-plants, Moe decided to help. She was inpatient as I was planting some other baskets at the time and decided to pitch the tomatoes off the deck. I found most of them, and a few couldn't be salvaged, but I was still missing two plants.

Fast forward to this week. I noticed something (a weed?) growing taller and taller in one of my hanging baskets this week. I finally took the basket down this week and found:



Yup, it's got cherry tomatoes growing in it!

2 comments:

J. said...

That's too funny! Thanks for the laugh!

BTW I left you something on my blog - check it out!

I am a Tornado ~ proven fact! said...

That is GREAT stuff!

Life is full of surprises especially when kids are involved...and that is what we mothers love MOST of all!