Friday, August 22, 2008

Today, Addy awarded me this award. I am very happy to accept this award and of course, pass it on. The following are seven blogs that I look for in my feed reader. The first two ladies are new mothers to their second children - both boys. I remember those days well of having a toddler in the house and a new baby. The third blog is a mother of two, who writes about work and home and for her, how both sometimes mix. The fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh blogs are moms of boys, in which, I get to glimpse the unknown. Take some time to stop by and visit them if you get a chance.


As always ladies, pass it on to seven others, link back, add the button, and let those you send it to know.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks! that's so sweet & of course, congrats!

Stimey said...

Thank you so much! I'm delighted.

S said...

thanks! what a treat!

Binky said...

Aw, shucks! This is great. I never win anything. Thanks!