If your like me and have multiple little beings running around, you know they wear tons of laundry. And chances are, if your like me, you procrastinate until their laundry baskets are overflowing. Or you go to grab a school uniform only to find out their isn't any clean and you have to pull your cleanest one out of the hamper. ***ahem, not that I know anyone who does that***.
Well, if laundry's in your New Year forecast, then stick around. The lovely ladies at Mom Generations have set up The Giveaway Connection and have given me the opportunity to give something to you, my readers. Wanna know what your playing for?
Two 2-Packs of Scent + Dye Free dropps, which will cover 4 loads of laundry
Dropps is a biodegradable, phosphate-free, chlorine-free and NPE-free laundry detergent, and they can be found at http://www.dropps.com.
Here are the rules:
You have from today, December 19th until next week December 26th at midnight EST. Winners will be announced during the day on Saturday, December 27th. You need to leave an email address or link to a valid blog so that I can contact you for shipping information.
1) I have three daughters, they go by the names Einey, Meenie and Moe. How old are they and when are their birthdays (and yes, since I'm sure you'll say no fair, it could be TWO answers fro Einey depending on when you answer, let's go with her age she will be on her birthday this year).
2) How many pets do we have? Bonus points if you can name their species.
3) Did I ever resolve my issue with the Christmas card from Hell?
4) When did I get my Christmas tree this year?
5) How many times has Moe cut her hair?
6) What did my kids want for Christmas this year?
7) If my kids had an Ipod, what type of music would they want added?
8) What is Moe's favorite drink?
All answers can be found on my blog. You may need to did harder for some. In the event that more than one person gets all the answers correct, I'll randomly draw a name for the winner.
Seems like I didn't think that through very well. Leave me a comment about how much you love doing laundry (because we all LOVE laundry, right ?) and how many people you wash for. And EVERYONE gets a chance to win. All comments left will be eligible to win, I'll pull it randomly from everyone who comments.
Worth playing for? Good then go! There can only be one