Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carving pumpkins the old fashioned way


Today we carved pumpkins. I took the old fashioned way of using a knife to cut faces and fingers to scoop the guts out. I even let the girls draw their faces as opposed to using a pre-made template. Husband on the other hand, while free handing his pumpkin, took the man's way of carving. He pulled out his dremel tool and attachments and proceeded to buzz away at his creation. He's such a show-off :P Can you guess which one Husband did?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a warm day, actually had to break out the mittens here this week- yeah!!
MMHR

Whirlwind said...

Yes, it was very nice out on Sunday.

SciFi Dad said...

My guess would be the first one, although I have to admit that it is a guess.

Nice work by all though. I'm carving ours tonight. With a whiny three year old with a headcold. Pray for me.