Friday, November 14, 2008

The power of six

Motherbumper put this out to anyone interested. Since I've been posting everyday and I'm running low on ideas..... I'm in! Here's the deal:
  • Go to your Sixth Picture Folder then pick your Sixth Picture.
  • Pray that you remember the details.
  • Tag 5 others.
Since I'm really low on space on my hard drive (all my pictures are on CD's except my current one's) my picture will be fairly recent. I tend to categorize pictures by month and then date. I used to be able to get a year's worth of picture's on a Cd. Then six months. Then two months. Now I'm lucky if I get one month. I think I need to get an external hard drive.

So let's see - 2008. My sixth file folder is currently August. And here is the sixth picture:



This picture is of Meenie. it was taken August 2nd (I know - I've dated the pictures) at my parent's house. My parents put in a new pool this summer and I believe it was our first visit over there. I'm pretty sure she was either saying "there's no way I'm going in the pool so take this off" or "I have to go to the bathroom so take this off". Eventually she warmed up to the pool (I think on our second or third visit) and loved swimming around. Einey took to it like a fish to water of course. Moe, I think she screamed every time we dragged her in. Maybe next year....

So, now I'm tagging Binky, Toyfoto, Sci-Fi Dad, Fairly Odd Mother and Stimey.

4 comments:

motherbumper said...

Gigi vacillates between hating and loving the pool. Meenie looks stylin' in her life jacket. I bet next summer she will love swimming as much as possible.

Stimey said...

Ooh this looks like a fun one to do. I'll get one it--although you know it might take me a while!

toyfoto said...

ok. I have a zillion picture files on my desktop.

And my word verification for this post is "pinessoi"

Unknown said...

oh, folders! That's how people keep their photos from taking over the computer....