Saturday, November 08, 2008

Photo Hunt Saturday - Together


It's been awhile since I participated in Photo Hunt Saturday. I really enjoyed it and felt like it was time click back into it.

This is one of my favorite photos of my two older girls together. It was taken last year when I was taking their pictures for our annual holiday picture.















Here is a picture of the three of them together, taken at the same time last year.

The one thing we've been very fortunate with as a family, is we all generally like being together, no matter what we are doing. And the three girls, love playing together. I just love catching them reading, playing, creating together, without any adult interference.


4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

They are too cute!

I played too :)

jenny said...

Pretty girls! I ought to be thinking about taking a Christmas photo, too . . .

Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors in their sweaters, scarves, hats and mittens! Such cuties!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

What adorable smiles!! They look so cute.

I did "together" today, too. I hope you can visit and leave your link. :)

Mrs. Mecomber
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-together/